Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lounging in Style !!
One of the joys in traveling with David and Thom - elegant hotels. Of course, I love the room service too. The staff always fusses over me as they should. I am a well behaved and princely guest. Check in is always a great bit of pomp and circumstance for me as I amble through the lobby with all my regal bearing. I have turned many heads and elicited many compliments. I can never quite make it into the restaurant or the bar. The food smells entice me, but I can never manage to steer us in that direction.
At some of the hotels I am a frequent guest and well remembered.
It is all part of the adventure of our road trips. Thank goodness I was never acclimated to flying in a damn crate.
The last great trek was our permanent move from Florida to Maine. I still go to the hotel in Bangor when somebody is departing or arriving by plane and always get to stay overnight in cushy comfort. This I thoroughly enjoy.
We arrived in Eastport in mid September and my new live began at age ten. Being a sub-tropical dog, I found out I had a lot of adapting to do now that I reside in a seasonal climate. Again I ask, "What is snow?".

No comments: