Sunday, September 28, 2008

A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART.
This past may I got a visit from my Aunt JoAnne from Las Vegas. It is always a joy to see Jo. She smells so good and she treats me like the royalty I am. She also brings me expensive stuffed toys even though she knows I can totally eviscerate them in about 20 minutes if I am so inclined. Daddy Thom buys me inexpensive stuffed animals at thrift shop as he understands their life expectancy around me; But Aunt JoAnne has class and spares no expense. My gift this trip was a white polar bear from the endangered species list. I took a little pity on him and he did not become endangered with me for about 4 days. Eventually he met his doom and became just an empty pelt of road kill with all stuffing removed through a tiny nose perforation. I guess this evisceration complex just one of my inherited genetic memories.
Aunt Jo and I can also can quality time together without fuzzing and getting all goo-goo over eaxh other. Here we are just lounging about,on the deck in the sun. In my old age I have begun to fully enjoy the art of lounging in the sun. Hum-m-m-m!

No comments: