Sunday, December 28, 2008

SANTA PAWS CAME TO MY HOUSE.
I knew when they put up the tree there were going to be presents for me to open. Sure enough, I came downstairs the other morning and the place was dripping with bright colored packages. I only wish they were all for me; but I made out all right. In fact, the week before, I got my doggie cousins' Christmas gift because I smelled it in the bag the minute Daddy David brought it into the house. I was just my persistent demanding self and never left his side until I got those doggie chew bones. I guess Thom and David must have bought more for Patrick, Lytton and Benny because I devoured all three from the initial purchase.
I really enjoy tearing the paper off my gifts. Christmas is so special. We always have lots of good food too. This year we had lobster and naturally, I had my very own. Company came, supposedly for dinner, but I understood they just came to pay a social call on me. Boy do I get lots of attention and praise when the house is full of guests. I deserve it too. I wish Christmas was more that once a year!

No comments: