Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lounging about in Maine.
Here's a picture of me and daddy Thom sitting on the deck at our Eastport home. This is my favorite place to be. I was so excited when I heard we were going to move up here full-time. I am tired of Florida - too much concrete and blacktop and not enough earth and grass.
So, now we are back in Florida and preparing for the big change. We already had a yard sale and gave items away to the thrift store. The real estate lady comes today and hopefull she will get the ball rolling. I can't wait. Let's go to Maine.

1 comment:

Cheri Walton said...

Nice to see you on line, Duncan. We are on line with our mother on "Dogs, Chickens, and Me." Maybe you remember us when we visited you in Eastport. All of us were a little shy, but when you move here maybe we can get more comforable with each other.

It is quite cold here now, not like Florida. Our mother keeps the temperature too low in the house, but luckily we have a lot of hair. You may have trouble getting used to Maine winters since your hair is very short. You will get used to it, though, and I'm sure you will like it, especially the snow.

Well, talk to you soon. Love, Lytton and Patrick (Our brother Benny isn't allowed to use the computer. In fact he can't leave the yard. He had a "behavioral" problem.)