Saturday, April 5, 2008

FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
I guess it's time to introduce you to my family and friends of which I have many. We may get to introducing the human element later; right now I am giving my attention to the canine element.
This is Zoe (Princess Zoe to non-family members as she too is of royalty).
Princess Zoe was the proud owner of Thom's cousin Fran. While Zoe was a baby she was wise enough to adopt Fran. She knew life and service would be good in that house although she would have to accept a feline in the mix.
I never actually met Zoe, but I always heard about her. She lived in Arizona when I lived in Florida and we frequently exchanged small appropriate gifts via our staff.
Zoe moved to Ohio and I moved to Maine where we each experienced winter and snow for the first time in our lives. We both liked it. Wish we would have had the chance to romp together.
Zoe crossed the "Rainbow Bridge" a little while ago. She wasn't feeling well and at home all will be well while she waits for me and her Mom. Bye Zoe - Run free!

No comments: